Friday, October 8, 2010

Hellloooooooooo........?

Hey, folks! Add a comment under a post once in awhile or drop me an email! I'm starting to feel as though I'm talking to myself (and I have a husband and son for that!). And that gets me wondering whether writing when nobody's reading is on a psychiatric par with hearing voices when nobody's talking (hint: Not Good. I refer you to the DSM IV-whatever-revision-we're-on-these-days).

If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it, does it make a sound?

2 comments:

  1. 'Hoi Debbie,

    All new for me. But: I hear you girl!! Don't feel : "helemaal alleen op deze wereld en dan ook nog in de lage Landen!"
    groetjes BP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi, yourself! Nice to know there's someone here on Planet Blog after all!

    ReplyDelete